Sunday 20 November 2016

Reflection


Hi everyone. Let me begin my short story about improving my English during some months at the Sumy State University. It is to be noted, that our secondary education in Ukraine can not give us thorough knowledge. And a lot of sociologists are sure that it is not strange if a person after 11 years in school can say only some elementary phrases in English. I thought that my English is not bad, but it becomes more and more better every day. From my point of view, there are a lot of cool things: we have our class blog, only we learn tape-scripts and record videos every week. There are like interactive teaching methods. Our group is not limited only with books and copybooks, we are expanding our horizons trying to study with different internet-courses. I spent time fun and well with "Coursera" and found out a lot of new things for me. I like it very much. Translating from one language into another and writing different essays are my loving kind of homework. I am sure my English became better. First of all only in University I try to speak English as well as I can, because in school we haven't enough practice in speaking English. Here I have good opportunities to develop my skills. I am glad that my groopmates are very kind, polite and help each other anyway. Thank you everyone, who helps me to improve my English

No comments:

Post a Comment