Wednesday 16 November 2016

Speed-Dating

I have never been at speed-dating,so i decided to try this kind of meetings.As a result i finally understood ,that all people are different.It took place in a snug seat.I think ,that this kind of  dates are not for me.Everything happens so fast arround us.I have got little time to get to know partner better,by this,first impressions can often prove illusory.I met with 5 different boys,who  didn`t take my breath away...I consider,neither of them was conversable.Several of them were rather boring.All the others were too big for their boots...What was wrong with each of mine dates?Maybe i was out of luck...

5 comments:

  1. It`s an interesting story, but don`t worry, I hope you`ll find someone really interesting next time.
    However, I noticed some mistakes:
    -this kind of dates IS not for me, because `kind` is a singular noun,
    -Everything happenED, because your text is in Past tense,
    -I met with 5 different boys, you shouldn`t use `with`.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It`s really interesting story. But don`t you think that`s full of negative? You know, you weren`t out of luck, you just were negatively tuned to this event, maybe because it`s something new and unusual for you. That`s why everything seemed to be not very good for you. But sometimes people and things depend on your attitude to them. That`s why if you have a wish you will talk even with "wall" and it will be interesting and exciting)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Kseniya) Your story is very interesting and hope some day you will change your mind about such meetings) I`ve found some mistakes in your text. Here are they) The right variant is «I have never BEEN SPEED DATING». I guess that if you are talking about your past experience so it better to use past tense in this sentence: Everything happens so fast around us – Everything happened so fast around us. «I HAD little time to get to know A partner better, by this, first impressions can often prove illusory», because you are not talking about the concrete person. I HAVE MET with…. You are talking about the result. I consider, neither of them WERE conversable as you are talking about plural.

    ReplyDelete