Wednesday 7 September 2016

To begin with, my name is Diana and I live in Sumy, Ukraine. Frankly speaking, I have never dealt with such courses. But now my goal is to master English grammar. Now I have some problems with the use of English grammar and I suppose to solve them. I received a comment from a foreigner. He asked to tell him about Ukrainian girls. So I would like to say a few words on this topic. Firstly, they are well-built. Their hair is shiny, bushy, dark or fair.  The main feature that differentiates Ukrainian girls from others is their big eyes with black eyelashes. As for me, the most beautiful thing in Ukrinian girls is their kind character. They are prone to fight tooth and nail for the dream, be head over heels in love and save their face in any situation.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Diana. After such a catchy description of Ukrainian girls all the world must be in love with them :) Great job! A lot of active vocabulary is used to the point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana,your story is very interesting!!!You are very beautiful on this poto and your national Ukrainian attire is fantastic!!!)))

    ReplyDelete