Wednesday 7 September 2016

My work)

So, this link is my record of the first dialog.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByQFaYO5U-qbQktURHlkUVFfQ1U

And my task from Coursera:
My introduction
Answer the following questions by typing in the space below.
  • What is your name, and where are you from?
  • Have you taken other courses in this specialization? Which ones?
  • Why do you want to study English grammar?
  • What grammar have you always found confusing?
Hello. My name is Dasha and I am from Ukraine.
I attended some free courses in my town, but they were not really useful. These courses were about English grammar. I did not like them very much.
I intent to study English grammar because sometimes it can be really tough, especialy if you learn it by yourself. There are a lot of difficult topics in grammar, but everyone needs to use them in their lives. It is necessary and that is why I want to strengthen my English grammar.
I always find some topics in English confusing such as articles, noncountable nouns and prepositions.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Dasha. Good job! I listened to your recording. The sounds are not bad, but the intonation is wrong. When you pronounce after the speaker, copy their pronunciation. Keep practising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete