Wednesday 7 September 2016

My story

   I want to tell you about myself .
  My name is Aliona Kovalenko . My motherland is Bilopilia . I was born on the 6th of July in the family of teachers. There are many interesting stories from my childhood .
  I’m a 
perfectionist. Therefore I want to get only excellent marks. I always pay attention to all the details, and like to be sure that everything is just right. I appreciate people's honesty and sincerity . I am an optimist . My motto is " Live, love and rejoice!" 
 I have a great future plan . I want to be a lovely wife and mother with brilliant career. I hopy my goals will be reached .

P.S. I am proud to be a part of Sumy State University . Pleasant and friendly atmosphere makes me happy. I made a right choice.

1 comment:

  1. Perfect!!!;)Your story is very interesting and now I know more about your character and preferences:)

    ReplyDelete