Wednesday 14 September 2016

Coursera. Week 2.



Type your dialogue here. Be sure to use at least 3 gerunds, 3 infinitives, and 3 requests or questions of permission.
Ann: I think we should get something to eat.
Nick: Are you hungry?
Ann: Hungry? I'm starving.
Nick: There is an Italian restaurant near here.
Ann: When do you think of going there?
Nick: When I finish my work.
Ann: And how long?
Nick: If you don’t prevent me from working, I’ll do it quickly!
Ann: Ok.. I was on the point of leaving.
Nick: Well, see you in one hour.
Ann: Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, Tanya. You did a good job, but I would like to correct it a bit to make it sound better English
    Ann: I think we should get something to eat.
    Nick: Are you hungry?
    Ann: Hungry? I'm starving.
    Nick: There is an Italian restaurant near here.
    -Would you like to go there?
    - Sure.
    - What time would suit you?
    - Well, I'm a bit busy at the moment. How about 7 o'clock?
    - Settled!
    - See you in an hour then. Bye.
    - Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such a "tasty" dialog!!! You have done this task perfactly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, such a "tasty" dialog!!! You have done this task perfactly!

    ReplyDelete