Saturday 10 September 2016

A few words about me

Answer the following questions by typing in the space below.
  • What is your name, and where are you from?
  • Have you taken other courses in this specialization? Which ones?
  • Why do you want to study English grammar?
  • What grammar have you always found confusing?
To begin with, my name is Diana and I live in Sumy, Ukraine. Frankly speaking, I have never dealt with such courses. But now my goal is to master English grammar. Now I have some problems with the use of English grammar and I suppose to solve them. I received a comment from a foreigner. He asked to tell him about Ukrainian girls. So I would like to say a few words on this topic. Firstly, they are well-built. Their hair is shiny, bushy, dark or fair.  The main feature that differentiates Ukrainian girls from others is their big eyes with black eyelashes. As for me, the most beautiful thing in Ukrinian girls is their kind character. They are prone to fight tooth and nail for the dream, be head over heels in love and save their face in any situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment