Tuesday 13 September 2016

Congratulations. You earned 10 / 10 points. Review the feedback below and continue the course when you are ready. You can also help more classmates by reviewing their submissions. Оценить работу сокурсника

My unforgettable journey
This story happened to me 2 years ago,when my family decided to go to the seaside.We had many interesting experiences during our holiday,but the most memorable for me was a balloon flight.My parents offered me to choose this entertainment and that's was a good suggestion,because I am a great fan of extreme.I saw a lot of picturesque places,a lovely view, fantastic scenery and even small houses.The weather was wonderful and I breathed fresh air.I also saw some birds in the sky,which were very close to me.I will never forget this marvelous day.My close friends and relatives like this story very much:)

No comments:

Post a Comment