Tuesday 13 September 2016

A friend in need is a friend indeed


Type your dialogue here. Be sure to use at least 3 gerunds, 3 infinitives, and 3 requests or questions of permission.
Ann:I am really pleased that you agreed to help me,Max.
Max:I know there`s too much housework for one person,that`s why I would like to help you.What will you want me to do?
Ann:Could you water the plants?
Max:Yes,of course!What else I have to do?
Ann:We are waiting for guests.Whould you also consider setting the silverware and napkins on the table?
Max:Sure.No problem.But can we do it in the evening,because I`m quite busy right now.
Ann:I am going to visit my grandparents later.
Max:I enjoy spending time with close people and I think that you should not put off meeting with them.
Ann:Are you free after school?
Max:Yes,I will give up the idea of doing anything and I will meet you at your house after school.
Ann:Perfect! I must return the favour.How can I help you?
Max:Could you help me with my English homework?
Ann:Certainly.I am glad to help you)

2 comments: