Wednesday 7 September 2016

Hello my name is Yulia. I am 17. I have oval face, gray eyes and little nouse. My hair is brown and curly. I like to say that I have a chocolate hair))I am fan of jogging. I do exersises every day. That`s why I have great body.
My family consist of mother, father and sister. I love them a lot. However, they are really strict. Sometimes we have conflicts but I know some methods how to please them))In this year parents will have a wedding anniversary. I am preparing a big party-surprise for them. I hope I will  keep in touch with them all my life.
That`s all for now. Have a nice day))

2 comments:

  1. My parents will have a wedding anniversary too and you gave me a great idea how to congratulate them.Thank you very much!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!It must be very good surprise for them!Good luck!

    ReplyDelete