Wednesday 14 September 2016

Assigment 3,the dialog.

Be sure to use at least 3 gerunds, 3 infinitives, and 3 requests or questions of permission.

-Marry,have you already planned your holidays ?
-Well,i`m going to do that.
-Would you mind if we spend it together ?
-Of course not=)
-Cool!I hope to have the great rest!)
-So,let`s talk about choosing a place,Ann
-I think of going to the beach
-Mmm..maybe anything else?I think of going to the horse riding club.
-As far as i know you enjoy riding by horse?
-Yes,it`s fantastic!
-May i ask you to teach me?
-Oh course,Ann, i wiil be glad to do it for you)
-Could you tell me where this club is situated,please?
-Siberia Avenue ,surbiton.
-Thank you.See you later,good by)
-By)

5 comments:

  1. This dialog is very interesting:)))Horses are wonderful animals,do you like them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Ksenia. Good job! But some correction is necessary. We "ride a horse", so it should be "As far as I know, you enjoy riding horses?". It's better to say "Could you teach me, please?" By the way, "Good bye" is spelled this way.

    ReplyDelete