Wednesday 7 September 2016

About me )


  Hi!
 First of all, let me congradulate you for becoming the first course students of Sumy State University!) 

My name is Darina.I am 17 years old. I was born in Sumy,but spent my childhood in western Ukraine.
I really like to read and then to discuss the books. Therefore I was pleased when I found out that all of you like literature too. It's really wonderful!
Also I make various souvenirs for friends and relatives.
I've never been abroad and dream to visit the UK and Italy.
I live with my parents. Our family is small ,but it is very friendly.
My parents are not strict and they have a great sense of humor. They are my best friends and I try to be well-behaved person to please them.
I have a dog and a parrot. I love them very much.
Please write in the comments about your pets :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Darina)I would like to notice that I have much in common with you,because I also admire books and my favourite bird is parrot.Moreover,I am fond of needlework ,too.
    I liked your story very much)

    ReplyDelete