Friday 9 September 2016

                                My first step in Coursera.

Answer the following questions by typing in the space below.
  • What is your name, and where are you from?
  • Have you taken other courses in this specialization? Which ones?
  • Why do you want to study English grammar?
  • What grammar have you always found confusing?
  • Hi!)My name is Kate.I`m from a small town Vorozhba, Ukraine.
  • Unfortunately, I have never before taken part in similar courses.But I had private lessons with a teacher last year.This lesson helped me pass exam better.
  • I want to improve my knowledge in the English language, so I should study English grammar too.Besides, grammar is very important in any language. 
  • I often forget about articles because it absent in my native language.Also, I have some problems with use and sequence of tenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment