Saturday 17 September 2016

Couresa. Week #2.

Type your dialogue here. Be sure to use at least 3 gerunds, 3 infinitives, and 3 requests or questions of permission.
- Hi, Sue!
- Hello, John. Where are you going?
- I am going to friends of mine. We want to go for picnic today.
- What a nice idea!!! Can I come with you, please? My parents have gone shopping and I am bored now.
- Yes, of course! I think nobody will be mind if you join us.
- Fine! What should I take for this picnic? May be a carpet or some food?
- Oooh... I have forgotten about carpet. It will be nice if you take something to sit on.
- No problem. And what about food?
- We are going to buy all needed products in the shop. Just take some money.
- John, can you lend me a small amount of money? I have nothing until my parents are in the town.
- Ok. We have also planned to play football. You`d better put comfortable shoes on.
- Oooh!  Can you give me your helmet? I want to be a goalkeeper today.
- I can.... But goalkeepers don`t need a helmet!
- I need!!! I am very afraid of the ball, however I want to try myself in this game.
- Oh, Sue! Ok, i will give your my helmet for hoсkey!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Olya. Good job. But let's refine your dialogue a bit.
    Firstly, we go "for a picnic", My parents went for shopping and I am bored now should be "My parents have gone shopping...", It's better to say "Can I come with you, please?", mind the word order in this question: "What should I take for this picnic?", don't forget about the indefinite article "a"- "May be a carpet ...", "a small amount of money", "a helmet" and the definite article the "the helmet", "in the shop", "afraid of the ball. We say "We have also planned to play football.", "You'd better put comfortable shoes on."
    Olya, would you, pease, rewrite your dialogue making all the necessary corrections and then post it on our blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments, Yelena Valerianovna.
      I haven`t checked my dialog carefully and that is why my work has a lot of mistakes.
      I have done all nessesary corrections. I promise that next time I will be more concentrated.

      Delete