Friday 9 September 2016

Coursera week 1

  • Answer the following questions by typing in the space below.
    • What is your name, and where are you from?
    • Have you taken other courses in this specialization? Which ones?
    • Why do you want to study English grammar?
    • What grammar have you always found confusing?
    Hello, everybody. I'm Valeria. But all my friends call me Lera or even Valery sometimes.
    I'm from the city of Ukraine, Sumy.
    Honestly, I have never taken such courses, except playing "Lingualeo". But I guess, it was more about reaching my vocabulary and now I've got courage to improve my grammar. I can be aware of something ("Repetition is the mother of learning", you know) and something can be absolutely new. It's great, isn't it? I want me to speak English perfectly as much as I will be able to. Grammar is known to be the backbone of any language.
    Don't you find that some grammar is too confusing? As for me, I really hate the reported speech.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful!!!I absolutely agree with you and I also consider that some grammar is confusing(((But we must work hard and later we will achieve perfect results!!!))))

    ReplyDelete