Thursday 8 September 2016

Hi, dear mates. Finally I have some spare time and access to the worldwide web for introducing myself. Of course, my English is not ideal, and I think that you will correct my mistakes. My name is Anna. I was born in the Lebedyn, Ukraine. I have never taken part in different courses. But very often I watch different English videos with subtitles on LinguaLeo. There is a good website for improving prononsiation, grammar and learn to listen to English speech. The best option for me is TED videos. The whole videos are divided according to themes. A lot of scientists, actors, artists and others spend information about their main ideas and successful discoveries. I think it is really useful and interesting. So, I ask you to write you comments if you watch it too. Why I learn english? Firstly I want to read favorite books written by modern english writers. My second dream is visiting foreign countries by bike or by car next summer. I realise that it will be expensive for me, but every dream must come true, of course. Honestly, I need more and more practise in different fields of english grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment