Tuesday 13 September 2016

Coursera.Assigment 2

Type your paragraph here. Be sure to use at least 10 nouns and to use articles and quantifiers correctly.
My mom and me cooked a lot of dishes yesterday.The most tasty for me was Pasta .I like to cook it with a big amount of tomatoes.There was plenty of food ,so i don`t know who is going to eat it.My father asked us,how much time we had  cooked dishes.My mother answered him jokingly -a little time=)Lots of peple prefer restourant`s meal,but in my opinion home-made  food is so much better.Many people don`t understand that.I found of  cooking,i have a few friends and we meet quite often and disscussing different reciepes.

Вы прошли тест!
Congratulations. You earned 8 / 10 points. Review the feedback below and continue the course when you are ready. You can also help more classmates by reviewing their submissions.

No comments:

Post a Comment