Thursday 29 September 2016

Week 2 | My dialogue with Gerunds, Infinitives, Requests, and Permission Assignment from Tricky English Grammar

- I am sorry, I am late. May I come in?
- I hate coming not in time. Could you wake up earlier?
- I was finishing my homework . Unfortunately I has forgotten to do some exercises on Maths , so it taken some time in the morning.
- I always teach my pupils to check everything in the evening , but not in the morning.
- I promise to remember your words and to do my homework in time . Can I sit down?
- O'kay,Megan.I postpone jawing to the next day. I rather continue teaching a lesson.

2 comments:

  1. You've written a nice dialogue:) But I think that you have to check the Present Perfect tense in "Unfortunately I forgotten to do some exercises on Maths, so it taken some time in the morning".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I should pay attention to tenses once more time.

      Delete