Sunday 11 September 2016

The more languages you know - the more times you are a human

Hello, everybody!
First of all I would like to introduce myself. My name is Maria and I'm from small village in Lugansk region, Ukraine. But now I live in Symu, becouse of entering Symu State University. Unfortunately, I have never practiced with Internet courses, but I have had some spesial courses in my school. It was preparing for my final exams. By and large, my key objective is to improve my English grammar. I agree with the expression "The more languages you know - the more times you are a human", so I want to be a human as many times as possible. But I must overcome some difficulties and work hard for being perfect in this specialization. There are some points in English grammar that make me crazy! For example, inasmuch as I'm a native speaker of Ukrainian, I got accustom to Ukrainian word order in senteces, but English one is different from our own. It's naturally for all languages. Anyway, nobody is perfect, but through practice everebody can close to ideal!

1 comment:

  1. Your story is fantastic,Masha!!!I completely agree with you and I also think that only through practice everyone will achieve a success!!!

    ReplyDelete