Wednesday 7 September 2016

Hello! My name is Kate and I am one of the students of Sumy State Universit. Thinking about what to tell about myself, I decided not to write my height, weight, foot size, etc. because it doesn't really matter. Much more important to tell about my habits, hobbies and lifestyle. So, in my habits include watching TV series, jogging in the morning with Alina (she's my best friend), listening to music before going to sleep (this is a must) and of course an evening walk. The last one I love especially because of the sunsets that are unreal beautiful and different every time. My phone has already gathered a collection of photos of sunsets. Perhaps it's a little strange to photograph sunsets, but I love it. I hope I find new friends with whom we have much in common, despite the fact that we are all very different.

4 comments:

  1. Great job, Kate! I like jogging too. Shal I join you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Diana! Yes, why not! I'm sure you won't regret it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate,your story is really interesting!!!To my mind jogging in the morning is a very good habit!I also like nature and I often photograph sunsets,as you)

    ReplyDelete