Saturday 17 September 2016

Coursera. Week 2.


Type your dialogue here. Be sure to use at least 3 gerunds, 3 infinitives, and 3 requests or questions of permission.
- Hi, mom. May I go out with my friends?
- I don`t think so. You need to finish your home assignment.
- Okay, i got it. By the way, may I borrow your pen ?
- Yes, sure. 
- Thanks. I don`t have a lot of work to do. So, could I go out after 6 o`clock ?
- Okay. And i want to go shopping. What do you want me to buy ?
- I can`t stand eating carrots. Please, don`t buy them. Also I like making light breakfast, so by me some milk please.
- Okay, deal.

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I am impressed. The dialogue sounds good English. There is just one spelling mistake at the end in the word "buy". Keep doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. Unfortunately, I just haven`t noticed that mistake with word `buy`. Next time I wiil be cheking my works more attentively!

      Delete