Thursday 8 September 2016

Coursera week 1

Answer the following questions by typing in the space below.
  • What is your name, and where are you from?
  • Have you taken other courses in this specialization? Which ones?
  • Why do you want to study English grammar?
  • What grammar have you always found confusing?

  • Hi, I want to introduce myself. My name is Tania. I am 17 years old. I'm from Ukraune.
  •  Honestly, I have not taken any courses in this specilization.  But I was lucky to meet with foreign volunteers. Through this experience I began to understand English by listening.
  •  I have never took courses in grammar. That's why I need these courses. This will help me to improve my English level.
  • As for me articles and writing of some worlds are the most difficult in English grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment