Wednesday 7 September 2016

My dream, my hobby, my inspiration

Hi, everyone!!!
I am so happy, that now I am part of Sumy State University and member of this blog!!!!!
My name is Olya. I am from eastern Ukraine. It is so far from Sumy and It`s mean that I will be at home so rarely. But I am not disappointed, because studying there ia my DREAM.
I am writing this post sitting on the 
windowsill and looking through glass at beautiful town with bright night lights. This scenery inspires me and makes believe that everything will be perfect. 
What is your inspiration? Write in comment, please.
Few lines about me:
I like hanging out with my friends, reading books, traveling and new meeting.I want to know English perfectly and hope that my studying will be easy and interesting.
Waiting for your comments)

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting story, Olya! You would like to hear about my inspiration. OK. Beautiful nature, favourite books and a cup of tea in a warm atmospere inspire me.

    ReplyDelete