Saturday 4 February 2017

Where better to eat?

Everybody has a choice: to have dinner in the luxury restaurant or at home. It always depends of our opportunities and tastes. Some people don`t like places where people packed as sardines. They prefer to eat somewhere alone. Sometimes person fear to have egg on one`s face because of their terrible manners. We can find a lot of reasons why people prefer to have meal at home but I go bananas of restaurants and I can explain why.

First of all, many people don`t have enough time for dinner. I hope that I can bring home the bacon and become an immaculate interpreter in future. As you understood, my future job will take all my free time and I can`t waste it for cooking. I don`t want to think about where I can buy all ingredients for my favourite cake when I can just happy as a clam go to the restaurant and offer it. In this way I will not be in a stew.

Secondly, you can enjoy sophisticated atmosphere in any restaurant. If we are taking not mince the words, I can say that some pubs have fine kettle of fish because of men drink a lot of beer and then fight with each other. However, owners of restaurants always control something like this. They don`t want to be red as a lobster before their clients.

And the last thing that I would like to mention that you can choose from a variety of dishes. For example, in an Indian restaurant you can try North and South India cuisine. Also, you can taste peachy keen pastry like spaghetti in an Italian restaurant.


So, we can find a lot of advantages or disadvantages of eating at home or in the restaurant but you have to decide what will be suitable for you. 

1 comment:

  1. Really thoughtful story! But you have some mistakes:
    1) to depend on /upon
    2) people ARE packed
    3) person fearS, people fear (...because of THEIR)
    4) I guess you hope fervently / sincerely / very much (сильно, горячо надеяться) to become an interpretor.
    5) It`s better to say: I can just BEING happy as a clam
    6) Not mincing the words...
    7) It`s better to say: have A fine kettle of fish as some men drink a lot of beer
    8) to be red as a lobster IN FRONT OF their clients
    9) the last thing that I would like to mention IS that
    10) It`s better to say : ... and you ARE to decide what IS MORE suitable for you.

    ReplyDelete