Saturday 4 February 2017

Honeymoon in Paris?



THAT WAS THE WORST HONEYMOON EVER, I SWEAR!!!
So, let me tell how it started. As any other girl, I thought that the world was my oyster. I couldn’t even suppose that I would be in a stew. The point was that my husband (now my ex-husband, of course) decided to take not only me but also his stupid parents to Paris! Just imagine! And he didn’t give even a fig. I was disappointed but that was about Paris and I had to cope with such a trouble.
Besides, he booked one room in a hotel for all of us. That was supposed to be a fine kettle of fish. We were packed as sardines! What a nightmare! My ex thought that I would butter his mom up but I’m not easy-going, you know… So, I was left like a lemon: having gotten neither relax nor romantic atmosphere.
To sugar-coat the truth I want to admit that taken pictures were sweet as honey but I’ve deleted all of them recently.
Moreover, his crazy parents ordered a pizza and were staying in the room (with my ex). Okay, I repeat, «A pizza in Paris!!!». God, it was definitely not my cup of tea.
In brief, during all the trip I was thinking when my life would get an apple-pie order!

1 comment:

  1. Such a funny story! THAT WAS THE WORST HONEYMOON EVER (so how many honeymoons that woman had? :)
    1) Порядок слів: he didn’t even give a fig
    2) It supposed to be
    3) Порядок слів: but recently I’ve deleted all of them
    4) during all the trip I HAVE BEEN thinking

    ReplyDelete