Wednesday 1 February 2017

He has an offer on the table. Last time I spoke to him he didn't mince the words and looked fair. I think, everything will be OK and that proposition will help me to bring home the bacon. He doesn't seem to be someone who can have egg on his face. On the contrary, he is ready to make mincemeat out of his enemies. And I don't ham him up now. He isn't dead meat. I'm sure he can stop fine kettle of fish and help everybody who is in a stew. He can beat the stuffing out of anything to achieve his goal. And I don't butter him up now, you understand. By the way, he is happy as a clam at high tide and smart cookie too. He has the milk of human kindness. The world is his oyster.

Who is he? Is he a pie in the sky? No, it's a piece of cake, he is a creation of my imagination...

1 comment: