Tuesday 28 February 2017

Coursera | Perfect Tenses | Introduce Yourself

Answer the following questions about yourself.

What is your name?
Where are you from?
How many years have you studied English?
What do you like to do for fun?
Why are you taking this class?

1. My name is Aliona Kovalenko;
2.I am a Ukrainian. I was born in Bilopillia. It is a small city in north-eastern Ukraine ;
3.I have been learning English for nine years ;
4. I like watching movies . My favourite one is Jurassic Park. Moreover, I am fond of karaoke;
5. To tell you the truth I am not very good at Perfect Tenses. This part of grammar is a really difficult thing. Not mincing the words , I am afraid of exercises where you need to insert verb in its correct form due to the tense  . But I am sure that this course is a really good way to improve my skills and can wind up my fear.
                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment