Sunday 5 February 2017

Keep silence!

"Stop laughing so loudly, people will think you are nutty as a fruitcake"- I said to my roommates after watching a comedy film. If you know, I live in a Hall of Residence and walls between neighboring rooms are very thin and everybody, especially resident porter, could hear us, but apple-pie order must be there the whole time. If it really so hard to use you noodle and keep at least a little silence in the room? I do not understand . So, when my friends were red as a beet and were ready to go bananas laughing, I remind cold as a cucumber. Without doubts I was anxious inside and was ready to make mincemeat out of them immediately. "Keep quite" - I screamed loudly but with cutting no ice. Word for word we managed to make a real rhubarb, which transformed to a broil. "Oh my poor head" - said our neighbours which came into the room and suggest us an offer in the table. Honestly, it was more than light - only dont watch any film together in future, especially in the Hall of Residence.

2 comments:

  1. Such a common situation!:)
    1) Maybe it is better to say "Is it really so difficult to use your noodle..."
    2) suggestED us an offer ON the table
    3) "it was more than light" - what does it mean? :)

    ReplyDelete