Saturday 4 February 2017

       Hello. I am Peter. I would like to tell you my story.
       Few years ago I was a person who couldn't cut the mustard. I couldn't say that I was nutty as a fruitcake or couch potato. But although I was smart cookie, I had to work for peanuts. My life was full of problems and disappointments.
       I was sitting in a cafe looking for the milk of human kindness when I saw a beautiful woman dressed in red for the first time. People said she was successful, brought home the bacon and had a plum of a job. Through the grape I known that she could make mincemeat out of everyone. In sum, the world was her oyster.
       I understood full well that she wasn't my cup of tea, so I paid no attention to her frequent gazes and stayed cool as a cucumber. But then a rhubard happened in the cafe and I had a great opportunity to protect the woman of my deepest desires.
       Do you want to know a result of that evening? We are going in our honeymoon!!!
       P.S. Even such loser as I was can find an apple of his eye!

1 comment:

  1. Such a romantic story! But you have some mistakes.
    1) I was A smart cookie
    2) to go FOR a honeymoon
    3) loser as I COULD find

    ReplyDelete