Saturday 20 May 2017

You will get a chance to demonstrate your ability to use all of the verb forms and tenses you've learned. You will choose one topic below to write a paragraph on using present, past, and future tenses correctly. You also need to use passives. You will need to be creative so that you can use a variety of verb forms. You must include at least 10 verbs in correct form and use at least five different tenses correctly. At least one of your verbs must be a perfect progressive verb (present, past, or future) and at least one must be passive. You will type the paragraph here for grading. Italicize your verbs so they're easy to see.

My last vacation
Отправлено 20 мая 2017 г.
ВОПРОС ДЛЯ ОБСУЖДЕНИЯ
Type or copy and paste your paragraph here.
The sea has always attracted mankind as one of the powers of nature.That's why sea tours are very popular among people.Now I am going to tell you about my summer holidays I spent in Crimea.This summer my father said we can go to the Black sea.I could not believe my ears.My parents had been planning for it so long,but I didn't know about it.It was a splendid time.We lived in a good hotel which was situated near park.The weather was changeable,sometimes there were some clouds in the sky,and even it had been raining for 2 hours before I got to the hotel.During my rest in Crimea,I visited a lot of places of interest,including a very old fortress which was built many centures ago.I had an opportunity to buy some pictures which were painted by local artists.I believe,that next year I will visit this wonderful place once more,because I really liked my rest there.

No comments:

Post a Comment