Monday 1 May 2017

a boyfriend and girlfriend having an argument
Отправлено 1 мая 2017 г.
PROMPT
Type or copy and paste your conversation here.
boyfriend:Ann,dear,the matter is that I have been waiting for you for 2 hours!
girlfriend:Well,Tom,to my mind you should not be so impolite with me!I have been translating articles all day.I had been planning to do it so long!
b:You never come in time!
g:Frankly speaking,my boss is unhappy because I have been missing the bus lately and I have been arriving late to work.Therefore,I have to translate the articles beforehand
b:But we had been thinking a lot  about going to the cinema .By the time we drive there,the film will have already begun.
g:I hope that we will have been driving for 30 minutes...
b:As for me,I have already done a lot of things today.And,you see,I came in time.I even had been swimming before I met you.Moreover,you did not come to the meeting place.
g:I have been waiting for you where I told you I would be!
b:You always think  only about yourself!I have been running for 20 minutes to see you.
g:This is your problem!I think that we will have been arguing for several hours by the time we finish our date!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment