Wednesday 3 May 2017

Week 2 | Coursera

You will get a chance to demonstrate your ability to use the perfect progressive tenses correctly. You will choose one topic below to write a conversation on that uses all three perfect progressive tenses correctly. You will need to be creative so that you can use a all of the tenses. You must include at least 10 perfect progressive verbs in correct form and in the correct situation. You also must use all three perfect progressive tenses. You will type the conversation here for grading. Italicize your 10 verbs so they are easy to see.

Date with Millionaire
- What a pity! I am 50 minutes late. I am sorry. To tell you the truth , I had not been preparing for the date so long before I met you.
- Never mind. I have been standing here for 20 minutes. I had been waiting for my driver since 11 o'clock before I reached the destination.
- Our movie will have been lasting for 25 minutes by the time we come.
- Yes. I have been waiting for this movie all year. But I have been thinking about our date since 2014.
- I had not been attracting men's attention before I dyed my hair.
- Hair colour is not so important. I like fine mind in women.
- I have not been reading since 2011. Fine mind is not my cup of tea.
- What a wonderful woman!
- Hurry up! We will have been socializing near this bus stop for 20 minutes by the time the sun dips below the horizon.
- We will have been eating in my own restaurant for 15 minutes by the time the sun dips below the horizon. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment