Tuesday 9 May 2017

Cousera week 2

James: Hi, Molly! I had been waiting for you for an hour before you arrived. What happend?
Molly: I am so sorry, James. But I couldn`t leave my sister alone at home. I had been playing with her before my mother came home.
James: Oh, I understood. It's ok. Have you been jogging? You are looking so exhausted! 
Molly: Yes. I didn`t want to be late for our meeting. I had been waiting for a taxi for twenty minutes and then I decided to run. I have really terrible day.
James: Don`t cry in one`s beer. If you drink this lemonade you will feel energetic and happy.
Molly: Thank you, James. You are so careful. Now let`s talk about our plans for weekend.
James: Ok. Next weekend my parents will have been living in a country house for a few days. That`s why I want to make a party. Can you help me?
Molly: Yes, of course. By the time my mother come home we will have been cooking an amazing cake by my grandmother recipe. But firstly we have to buy all ingredients.
James: How long will we have been buying ingredients when we finish?
Molly: I think one hour will be enough for us. We can do it on Friday. And what about decorations. Do you have balloons?
James: Yes, I will have been inflating it when the guests arrive.
Molly: It`s great. I have been sending invitations to our friends since the last hour. Everyone wants to come to your party!
James: Wow! It`s wonderful! I have been dreaming about this party since June.

No comments:

Post a Comment