Sunday 14 May 2017

COURSERA.WEEK 3 and 4.

My work.
Отправлено 11 мая 2017 г.
PROMPT
Type your five statements or questions using past perfect tense. Be sure to number them.
1.When my great-grandfather died he and my great-grandmother had been married for nearly fifty years.
2. I had finished my homework when my mom came.
3.Her eighteenth birthday was the worst day she had ever had.
4.Had you cleaned the flat by 5 o`clock?
5.With whom had your child played?

Exhibition
Отправлено 11 мая 2017 г.
PROMPT
Type or paste your story here. Remember to use past perfect and past perfect progressive verbs correctly. It is ok to use other tenses too as long as they are correct.
Once I took part in the exhibition. I had been waiting for 2 months before that exhibition. I took some beautiful photos and wanted to show them to other people. My friend-photographer Kate helped me. She had been working as a photographer since she entered university.
had dreamed about this event before Kate invited me. So I was really happy. I had chosen and edited my very best photos before transferring them to the gallery. We met with Kate and decided how best to place my works. We had been doing it for more than three hours. But in the end, everything was perfect. 
Opening of the exhibition took place in a couple of weeks. Everyone was delighted with my work and one journalist even wrote an article about it. The exhibition had been lasting for more than 5 hours and more and more people came there. Before it was over, a very elegant woman had approached me and suggested to buy all my photos. It was a real success!

My work
Отправлено 12 мая 2017 г.
PROMPT
Type your 8 sentences here. Remember to number them.
1. I can bake a cake.
2. I can not play football.
3. My dad could ski like a pro by the age of 11.
4. My mom could play piano since he was 13.
5. I might meet with friends.
6. I might not go to the  downtown.
7. I prefer meat to fish.
8. I would rather drink tea without sugar.

My work
Отправлено 12 мая 2017 г.
PROMPT
Type your dialogue here. Remember to use several different kinds of modals.
I:Hi,Kate! Can you help me with the preparation for the party?
K:Yes, of course.
I:Let’s go shopping.I have got quite a number of things to buy. I ought to buy a big cake and a lot of candles.
K: And I need to buy a new dress for the party.  Do you think I should buy that beautiful red dress ?
I:I think it’s too expensive. You should find a cheaper one. 
K: Yes, perhaps you're right.
I: Could you call Mike and remind him to take the camera?
K:OK. It will be done!
I: Excellent. It is only necessary to order food. I prefer pizza to Chinese food.



No comments:

Post a Comment