Sunday 14 May 2017

COURSERA.WEEK 1 and 2.

My work
Отправлено 22 апреля 2017 г.
PROMPT
Type your questions and statements here. Be sure to number them.
Questions1.A:What have you done today?
B: I have done my homework.
2.A: Have you ever seen a monkey?
B: No,I haven`t. I have never seen it.

Statements1.My mom has asked me to cook the dinner.
2.My granny hasn`t spoken to my mom since last week.



My work
Отправлено 9 мая 2017 г.
PROMPT
Type or paste your dialogue here. Make sure you use the correct verb tenses.
 Meeting with a friend in a cafe.

F:
 Well, finally! I have been waiting for you for 2 hours.

I:  Hey, Kate. I'm very sorry. I have been sleeping since morning. 

F:  I have a terrible day. I have been working hard all day with my report and then my laptop broke. I do not know what to do. I need you and the dose of caffeine. And my boss has been yelling at me since the morning!

I: Has he been yelling  at the other guys?

F: No, he hasn`t . I'm his favorite victim.

I: What else have you been doing today?

F: I met my ex.

I: Have you been arguing?
F:Yes, we have. I've been angry since I saw him. He annoys me.

I:I think you need a double serving of espresso and a big piece of cheesecake.

No comments:

Post a Comment