Saturday 18 March 2017

Week 4 | Assignment 1 | Coursera

Write 8 sentences. Follow the directions below. Please number your sentences.
Write two sentences about what you can or can't do.
Write two sentences about what your mother or father could or couldn't do when they were younger.
Write two sentences about what you might or might not do after you finish this assignment.
Write two sentences about your preferences with food.

1. I can download photos from my profile to my PC.
2. I can't wait too long for a bus.
3. My mother could send letters only by post.
4. My mother couldn't make a selfie when she was younger.
5. I might go shopping after finishing this assignment.
6. I might not stay at home after finishing this assignment.
7. I prefer rolls and buns to marsh-mallow.
8. I like strawberries better than raspberries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment