Saturday 18 March 2017

Week 4 | Assignment 2 | Coursera

Write a dialogue between two people. Use as many different kinds of modals as you can. Try to use at least three different types and include questions and statements.

Typical girls
- Hi , Leslie! Today I have a date with that policeman. I must be very beautiful. I need your help with choosing the dress for my date.
- Well. Can you open your wardrobe right now ? Let's see. You may be very lovely in that red gown.
- It was small for me last year. But now I think I could fit into this dress. I have been on the diet for 7 months.
- Hold on! You would rather put on something more informal.
- How about that jean overall in which I was at Melissa's birthday party? You might remember. 
- Cool! I like it. 
- Well. He might like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment