Monday 6 March 2017

Coursera. Week #2

Think of a situation that has been going on for a period of time, maybe for one hour or all day. Then write a dialogue between the people in this situation. Use lots of present perfect verbs. Practice using affirmative and negative statements, as well as questions and answers. Write at least 5 present perfect verbs.

- Hello! 
- Hello! Mrs Miller? 
- Yes, it is me. 
- Ohh, nice to hear you. I am class teacher of your son. I would like to talk with you about Peter's studying and behavior. 
- I am all ears. 
- He was late for school for 25 minutes today. Has he told you about it? 
- What?! I have heard nothing like that! On the contrary, he has shown me his diary with good marks. 
- Really? I am sure that I haven't given him good marks since autumn. Moreover I haven't seen his diary for the last three weeks. 
- I am afraid you have mixed him up with someone! He always shows me his homework. By the way he has been reading "The Tales of Munchausen" all day! 
- Ohhhh, Mrs Miller! Don`t be silly! They have already read this book! 5 year ago!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment