Friday 17 March 2017

Coursera Week #4 and CERTIFICATE

Write a dialogue between two people. Use as many different kinds of modals as you can. Try to use at least three different types and include questions and statements.

- Hi, Sarah! Why are you so sad? What happened? 

- Ohhh, Nick. Don't ask of it. I should make a project for next lesson, but I still can not choose a topic!
- Take it easy! Can I help you? I'll have some free time this evening.
- Really? Nick, it would be great  if you could come to me today!!! 
Should I take something with me? Maybe some books?
- Yes. We have to use book "Animal Anathomy" for this project. You have it, don't you? 
- Yes, I have. But I think my sister need it. She is passing exam next week, so she review all material by this book.
- That is not a problem! We will be able to use the Internet instead.



No comments:

Post a Comment