Tuesday 7 March 2017

Week 2 | Coursera

Think of a situation that has been going on for a period of time, maybe for one hour or all day. Then write a dialogue between the people in this situation. Use lots of present perfect progressive verbs. Practice using affirmative and negative statements, as well as questions and answers. Write at least 5 present perfect progressive verbs.

- I have been standing here for 2 hours! What have you been doing all day?
- Actually , I have been preparing for our meeting since morning . But the hair - dress is such a difficult thing , especially if you are not good at this. I have been doing my hair for an hour.
- But we are only going to the cinema !
- But it's a first-night. The cinema may be more crowded than usual.
- That's for sure. I have been waiting for this movie all month. I have even been reading the book of this author for 2 month.
- As far as I remember , you have not been reading since 2012.
- We have not been arguing since 2014 . But now you can change the situation. 
- Well, I keep calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment