Tuesday 14 March 2017

Week 2 | Coursera

Think of a situation that has been going on for a period of time, maybe for one hour or all day. Then write a dialogue between the people in this situation. Use lots of present perfect progressive verbs. Practice using affirmative and negative statements, as well as questions and answers. Write at least 5 present perfect progressive verbs.

-Well,Ann,I have been waiting for you since 15:00!
-Oh,I am sorry,dear!I have just met Tom,our class president,who has been teaching German since he graduated from the University.Do you know about it?
-Actually,I don't know much about his life.Has he been working there for a long time?
-Yes,he has been working there for 3 years...I have known him all my life.He is a perfect guy.Moreover,he has been reading very interesting historical novel since Monday...I adore history,you know.
-You can go out on a date with him.
-A good idea,he has not been working all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment