Sunday 2 October 2016

Coursera. Week 4.

Type your 5 sentences with collocations or phrasal verbs here. Then type 5 new tricky grammar points with explanations and example sentences. Be sure to number them.
1.I have coffee or tea every morning.
2.Yesterday I had a headache, that's why I had to take aspirin.
3.Why did I marry to John? He is a silly nitwit!
4."You should brush your teeth twice a day",-said mother.
5.I'm afraid of spiders, they have hairy legs.
1. Find out - to get information about sth. I must find out how much the ticket will be cost. Not "find on"
2. Agree -  infinitive. He agreed to help me. Not "agreed help"
3. Discuss- gerund. We discussed buying a new house. Not "discussed to buy"
4. Have an experience. We have an experience in playing the guitar. Not "do or make an experience"
5. Clean up - tidy, clean. I clean up my bedroom twice a week. Not "clean my bedroom"

No comments:

Post a Comment