Monday 17 October 2016

1, 2 Weeks

Week 1
Type your paragraph here. Be sure to use at least 10 nouns and to use articles and quantifiers correctly.
My grandfather is a ranger. Can you imagine that? All the furniture in his house is made by himself. 
If you see wood in his kitchen or living room, you should not be surprised. Yes, my grandad is a ranger but he has a few friends who adore hunting. So, whenever he has free time, they call him and ask for a favor. That's why we have much meat in our fridge. I love cooking it with rice and wine. It's an absolutely tasty dish! My mom often gives me advice how to cook it better. Grandpa visits us and looks very happy, drinking a glass of milk, as usual, and kissing his little girls. 

Week 2 
Type your dialogue here. Be sure to use at least 3 gerunds, 3 infinitives, and 3 requests or questions of permission.
- Oh my God, Stella, I haven't seen you for ages!
Can I join you? Or would you mind?
- No, no, I wouldn't! I am so happy to see you!
- You look fabulous, indeed. Are you still raving about visting spa?
- Ha-ha, you remember! But now I have my own spa.
- Wow, dear, may I borrow your business card? 
- Just a second...No problem, Stel!
- Thanks!
- By the way, you know, our classmate John is specialized in giving a massage. He works for me!
- That's quite a twist! Will you say hello to him?
- Without doubt. First love... Oh, first love...
- Сome on, Vicky! 
- So, what do you think about enjoying massages? I'm going to phone him.
- You're mad!
- No, I just want to reunite him with his one and only...

No comments:

Post a Comment