Friday 28 October 2016

coursera story with confusing words

We were talking about geography of the USA on today`s lecture. Our teacher prepared really interesting videos. She has taken it from different websites. There were the biggest deserts, lakes and towns of the USA. I remembered a beautiful sight of Michigan lake. However, when she began to talk about the residents of cities I felt that I am hungry. Of course, picture with different desserts appeared in my imagination. Then my friend asked me to lend him a pen and we began to talk about films. He advised me to watch a new film "The Avengers". I always heeds his advice. That`s why we decided to watch it in his residence next Saturday. I am not sure whether it`s a date but I hope so. Everyone thinks that we compliment each other well. Sometimes he makes me compliments. While I was dreaming lecture was over. Our teacher said, that we had to borrow some books from the library. What books?? I don`t know...

No comments:

Post a Comment