Thursday 6 April 2017

Week 3
Отправлено 6 апреля 2017 г.
Type or paste your story here. Remember to use past perfect and past perfect progressive verbs correctly. It is ok to use other tenses too as long as they are correct.
This story happened to me 2 years ago.Frankly speaking,it was the worst day in my life.The matter is that I had been waiting for my best friend for weeks.She lives abroad and sometimes visits me.She told me that she had booked tickets beforehand and I must meet her at the airport.I thought that I had enough time and decided to read a newspaper.I had read the article by 4 o'clock.Moreover,I even had time to water the plants ,as my mother had planted a lot of nice flowers.And then it was time to go out.But I forgot to take my sungasses!I had been looking for them for 1 hour!Ann was sitting near the bar when I arrived.She had been waiting for 30 minutes.She told me that everything was fine and suggested to go to the cinema.Unfortunately,when we came to the cinema the film had already begun.But my friend likes me in spite of my disorganization,and I believe that I will be more punctual in future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment