Friday 21 April 2017

Coursera week 4

1. I can play the guitar.
2. I can`t talk in German.
3. My mother could read books when she was young.
4. My father could not drive the car when he was young.
5. I might watch interesting film after I finish this assigment.
6. I might not go walking after I finish this assigment.
7. I prefer banans to apples.
8. I would rather eat out than eat  at home alone.

Mary: Hi Den. Can you help me?
Den: Hi Maria. Yes, of course. But I won't help you until I do my homework.
Mary: Ok. I will wait for your call. I would rather write my translation of text in English than just wait.
Den: What do you need help with? Maybe I can help you right now.
Mary: I don't think so. I have some problems with German and I can`t understand some sentences from my homework. That`s why I would like you to help me.
Den: Ok, I understand. I must translate some exercises in English and than I will call you.
Mary: Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment