Saturday 15 April 2017

Coursera week 3

1. Had you read this book before I came home?
2. What had your brother given to you before he arrived to the meeting?
3. I had broken my leg when I had to go to the concert.
4. Jully had written a letter before she had to go the work.
5. Den hadn't made his homework before he came to the party.
My story
When I was 15 years old, I went to the zoo with my little sister Jane. For weeks she had been waiting for seeing diferent animals and she had been talking about this all the time. When this day finally arrived, she got up early. Then Jane brushed her teeth and wore the best dress. She had took some food for animals before she ate her breakfast. My mother had wished good luck when we were ready. Jane was so happy in the zoo. She wanted to touch all animals and I didn't know how to stop her. Of course, I had prevented her that some animals can be dangerous before we came to the zoo. But she didn't listen me. In result, she had been running from one animal to another and I had been looking for her for an hour. It was really terrible! I had been feeling very tired. Thank God we had gone to home before I wasted all my energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment