Wednesday 26 April 2017

Week 1 | Verb Tense Review Assignment

You will get a chance to demonstrate your ability to use verb tenses correctly. You will choose one pair of topics below to write a paragraph or two on that use present, past, and future tenses correctly. You will need to be creative so that you can use a variety of verb tenses. You must include at least 10 verbs in correct form and use at least five different tenses correctly. You will type the paragraph here for grading. Italicize your verbs.
My lifestyle now and my previous lifestyle
Nobody wonders that the student lifestyle is something special. I am only a first-year student , but I have already noticed some changes in my everyday life. For example , when I was a pupil , I had more free-time. Only recently l had been watching TV for hour before my mother came home from work. And what is now? I start doing my homework only at 2 p.m. And it will be great ,when I will have finished it by the time the deep night come. I have already understood how difficult to be a student and how wonderful to be a child. I want to turn back that time when I was playing with friends outside and didn't worry about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment